Named, Accountable GP
All patients at the surgery, including children have been allocated a named, accountable GP.
Your named accountable GP will take responsibility for the co-ordination of all appropriate services required under the contract and ensure they are delivered to each of their patients where required. Overall responsibility for patient care has not changed. This requirement has been introduced to reassure patients that they have one GP within the practice who is responsible for ensuring that this work is carried out on their behalf. This does not mean you have to see your named GP, you can still see a GP of your choice.
Please contact reception is you have any questions regarding this.
Statement of Purpose
MUCH HADHAM HEALTH CENTRE, ASH MEADOW, MUCH HADHAM, HERTS, SG1O 6DE
Telephone: 01279 842242 Fax: 01279 843973
DR P HAIMES (Partner) BSc; MBBS; DRCOG; MRCGP Cert. University College Hospital. London 1983
DR J CONWAY (Partner) MBBCH; MRCGP; DTM; MD College of Surgeons Dublin 1979
DR N OATES (Partner) MBBS The London Medical College 1985
Aims and Objectives
- To provide personalised, effective and high quality General Practice services, committed to the health needs of all of our patients.
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers.
- Involving them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- Encouraging them to participate fully by listening and supporting them to express their needs and wants and enabling them to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
- To recognise the rural nature of the practice and minimise medical isolation of our patients by encouraging services into the practice and providing quality primary care medical and dispensary services in the community.
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients.
- To involve other professionals in the care of our patients where it is in their best interest, providing an informed choice to suit the patient’s needs in respect of referrals.
- To continually improve healthcare services to patients through learning, monitoring and auditing.
- To take care of our staff, ensuring a competent and motivated team with the right skills and training to do their jobs and to protect them against abuse.
- To act with integrity and confidentiality and ensure robust information governance systems.
- To treat all patients and staff with dignity, independence, respect and honesty in an environment that is accessible, safe and friendly.
Legal Status: Partnership
(Site updated 22/05/2020)