- A busy, rural dispensing practice (dispensing to 90% of our population) set across two sites in Much Hadham and Hunsdon with easy access from the M11 & Bishops Stortford (10mins)
- 6,700 patients, 4 partners (3 WTE), 1 GP and nursing team consisting of 1NP, 3PNs
- There are a further 15 staff (administration, reception & dispensing) supporting the clinical teams
- We are also supported by additional staff from the Primary Care Network which include, paramedic, pharmacists, social prescribers, mental health workers for adults and children and
- Our main site is at Much Hadham which houses our dispensary.
- One of the top 5 practices for patient satisfaction (National GP Survey) for last 3 years in our ICB consisting of 156 practices
- Our last CQC rating was good in all domains
- Our GPs are responsible for managing patients at St. Elizabeth’s a specialist centre for treating children and adults with learning difficulties and complex needs
- We also care for the needs of a local residential nursing home
- We are actively involved in the PCN, local GP Federation & CCG
- Our clinical system is EMIS Web
Although busy and proactive, we are a relaxed, welcoming and harmonious Practice which we believe makes all the difference.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide personalised, effective and high quality General Practice services, committed to the health needs of all of our patients.
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers involving them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- To encourage participation by listening and supporting patients to express their needs and enabling them to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
- To recognise the rural nature of the practice and minimise medical isolation of our patients by encouraging services into the practice and providing quality primary care medical and dispensary services in the community.
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients.
- To involve other professionals in the care of our patients where it is in their best interest, providing an informed choice to suit the patient’s needs in respect of referrals.
- To continually improve healthcare services to patients through learning, monitoring and auditing.
- To take care of our staff, ensuring a competent and motivated team with the right skills and training to do their jobs and to protect them against abuse.
- To act with integrity and confidentiality and ensure robust information governance systems.
- To treat all patients and staff with dignity, independence, respect and honesty in an environment that is accessible, safe and friendly.
Legal Status: Partnership